Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate: How To Transfer Save Data From 3DS To Switch
Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate Details
Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate is the follow-up to Monster Hunter Generations, and marks the Monster Hunter series’ debut on Nintendo Switch as an exclusive. Hunters can face off against the largest roster of unique monsters in any Monster Hunter game to date. Players take on the role of a brave hunter challenging larger than life beasts that yield valuable resources used for crafting unique weapons and equipment. Accept hundreds of quests solo or with friends in this nostalgic look back at the series’ beginnings and evolutions. Along the hunter’s journey, players must defend each of the game’s four villages from major threats known as the Fated Four, plus an even more dangerous new Elder Dragon. This game features a blend of classic gameplay and unique new twists, brand new explorable areas and monsters, plus returning fan-favorites like the lightning fast Zinogre and the stealthy long-tailed Nargacuga.
Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate features a blend of classic gameplay and unique new twists, brand new explorable areas and monsters, plus returning fan-favourites like the lightning fast Zinogre and the stealthy long-tailed Nargacuga. This release introduces a new quest level called “G” rank that features even more formidable versions of familiar foes, truly testing experienced hunters’ battle tactics now with different moves and abilities never before seen in the wild!
For newcomers to the series, the gameplay features ton of powerful super moves called Hunter Arts that can be executed with a quick tap on the touch screen. Players can experiment and choose from six different Hunting Styles including two new ones called Brave Style, which rewards players with new moves for landing successive attacks, and Alchemy Style, a support style that grants the ability to creating useful items on the fly during combat. Hunters are encouraged to explore and customize the experience between quests to find the most personalized playstyle.
- Colossal roster – Take on the series’ largest roster of monsters to date including all-new monsters, subspecies, and the mysterious new Elder Dragon Valstrax.
- Co-op multiplayer – Join up and hunt online with up to three other hunters, or meet-up and play together via local play.
- Play anywhere! – With Nintendo Switch, for the first time gamers have the flexibility to either play online with friends on a TV in tabletop mode or play on-the-go in handheld mode.
- New level of challenge – Alongside the previously featured low rank and high rank level quests from Generations, a challenging quest level called “G” rank is introduced to test experienced hunters’ battle tactics. Even more formidable versions of familiar foes enter the fields with different moves and abilities never before seen in the wild.
- Highly customizable gameplay – Expanding on the four Styles and super moves called Hunter Arts introduced in Generations, new indispensable Hunter Arts as well as two Styles are introduced for even further refined personalization options.
- Brave Style – Land a series of attacks to build up a meter that will open up new evasive maneuvers and powerful weapon combos.
- Alchemy Style – Support teammates by creating useful field items on the fly during combat.
- Deep loot crafting – Fell massive beasts to obtain resources for crafting countless weapons and armor including all-new gear fashioned after the game’s colossal creatures.