E3 2019: Full Press Conference Schedule (UK Times And Dates)
E3 2019's press conferences are sure to be as exciting as ever. Despite Sony's no-show this year, there's still plenty to look forward to. Microsoft may well unveil its new Xbox console, Scarlett; Nintendo's Direct presentation will likely bring pure joy; and EA Play will be a streaming extravaganza. The latter is scheduled to take place today, June 8, in a matter of minutes, with games like Star Wars: Jedi Fallen order finally being unveiled.
Of course, many of the E3 conferences happen before the show. We've already had Google's Stadia Connect event and Nintendo's pre-E3 Pokemon Sword and Shield Direct, as well as Bungie's Destiny 2 stream, in which news like cross-save support and new Shadowkeep DLC was revealed.
But the exciting stuff is still to come. Even if we now know every event that's happening over the next two weeks, we won't be lacking a surplus of game news over the next week and a half. Expect plenty more rumors and leaks, too.
Below you'll find a quick look at the start times, in BST, for all of the major events and press conferences in the coming days. For more information on each, such as how to watch and where to find a livestream of the events, click on their respective links. If you're after American times, both Pacific and Eastern, check out our main look at the E3 2019 press conference schedule.
E3 2019 Schedule Overview (UK Times)
- June 6, 5 PM BST -- Google Stadia Connect
- June 8, 5:15 PM BST -- EA Play Livestreams
- June 9, 9 PM BST -- Microsoft Press Conference
- June 10, 1:30 AM BST -- Bethesda Press Conference
- June 10, 3 AM BST -- Devolver Press Conference
- June 10, 6 PM BST -- PC Gaming Show
- June 10, 8 PM PT -- Limited Run Games Press Conference
- June 10, 9 PM PT -- Ubisoft Press Conference
- June 10, 12:30 AM BST -- Kinda Funny Showcase
- June 10, 2 AM BST -- Square Enix Press Conference
- June 11, 5 PM BST -- Nintendo Direct Showcase
- June 11-13 -- E3 Show Floor Open