FIFA 20 Official Gameplay Trailer
Experience FOOTBALL INTELLIGENCE in FIFA 20 with new Gameplay features that put you at the centre of every match: http://x.ea.com/59039
4:09 am, September 21, 2019
FIFA 20 | Official Reveal Trailer ft. VOLTA Football
Break New Ground with VOLTA Football in FIFA 20, releasing September 27, 2019. Build your player, pick your gear, and express your style in football playgrounds all over the world. http://x.ea.com/58584
4:06 am, September 21, 2019
FIFA 20 Gameplay
Gameplay changes on FIFA 20 focus primarily on a new feature titled VOLTA Football. The mode, which translates to 'return' in Portuguese, focuses on street football rather than the traditional matches associated with the FIFA series. It will include several options to play in three versus three, four versus four and five versus five matches, as well as with professional futsal rules. The mode will incorporate the same engine but places emphasis on skill and independent play rather than tactical or team play. Players will have the option to customise their player by gender, clothing, shoes, hats and tattoos. Following the completion of the three-part series "The Journey" in FIFA 19, players can now have a similar storyline mode in VOLTA Football, which would be played with the player's own character.
Changes will also be made to the traditional 11 versus 11 mode to encourage more one-on-ones and off-the-ball space creation. New penalty and free-kick mechanics will be implemented and updates will be made to the ball physics.
Career Mode, following feedback from the community, also received some substantial additions - mainly to the Manager Mode. New additions include fully interactive press conferences and player conversations, an improved player morale system which can affect the team or individual players stats, performance levels and stance with the manager. The ability to fully customise the managers appearance and sex (can be male or female), a new dynamic player potential system, live news screenshots, league oriented UI and new negotiation environments.
Whilst the Xbox One, PS4 and PC versions will have all of the new features, the Nintendo Switch version will instead be a Legacy Edition, with updated kits, rosters and minor updates, but without the new VOLTA Football mode or any of the other new features. FIFA 20 will not be released on Xbox 360 or PlayStation 3, making FIFA 19 the final game in the series to be released on those platforms.
15 new icons have been added to the Ultimate Team mode, including Didier Drogba, Ian Wright, Ronald Koeman, Andrea Pirlo, Zinedine Zidane and Carlos Alberto Torres. New game modes in Ultimate Team include King of the Hill and Mystery Ball. EA Sports writes, “Mystery Ball gives the attacking side boosts to their Passing, Shooting, Dribbling, Speed, or All attributes, adding an element of unpredictability to every match”. Meanwhile in King of the Hill, players “fight for possession in a randomly generated zone on the pitch to boost the amount your next goal is worth.”
4:04 am, September 21, 2019
FIFA 20 Overview
FIFA 20 is an upcoming football simulation video game published by Electronic Arts as part of the FIFA series. Announced on 12 June 2018 for its E3 2019 press conference, it will be released on 27 September 2019 for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch and Microsoft Windows. It is the 27th installment in the FIFA series. Real Madrid winger Eden Hazard was named the new cover star of the Regular Edition, with Liverpool defender Virgil van Dijk on the cover of the Champions Edition. Former Juventus and Real Madrid midfielder Zinedine Zidane was later named as the cover star for the Ultimate Edition.
The game features VOLTA Football for the first time, a new mode that provides a variance on the traditional 11v11 gameplay and focuses on small-sided street games. The mode is believed to be focused on the former FIFA Street series.
4:04 am, September 21, 2019
- Flying freedom
Meet the flying experience that no other aircraft can offer: total freedom in three dimensions. Change flying directions in a split second with boosters. With a BattleFrame's unmatched power and speed, it's even possible to climb from the planet’s surface to low orbit altitude within minutes.
- Vivid world
Fly in vivid, beautiful skies at different times of the day, with various weather and above unique settings on the overgrown post-apocalyptic planet.
There are many types of BattleFrames to choose from and pilot. You can replay the cleared story missions with any BattleFrames you have encountered in your campaign. From allied BattleFrames to various kinds of enemy grunts, even ‘boss’ BattleFrames; the enemy ace pilot’s personal machine can be yours.
- Bosses and Aces
The sky of Project Nimbus is not a welcoming place for rookie BattleFrame pilots or even for veterans. It's filled with many famous, very highly skilled ace pilots, gigantic fleets of capitol ships, and several doomsday colossal 'super weapons': like Mega 500m. tall giant flying robots, giant weapon satellites filled with nuclear weapons, or flying space fortresses.
11:15 pm, September 3, 2019
11:12 pm, September 3, 2019
11:10 pm, September 3, 2019
OSRS Slayer Master Monster Lookup Tool
this tool shows you if you should skip, block or continue your current assignment and what bracelet to use if any, just select your slayer master and the monster you are assigned.
5:55 am, September 2, 2019
- Official Site: https://oldschool.runescape.com/
- Forums: (http://services.runescape.com/m=forum/forums.ws#group63)
1:27 am, August 28, 2019
Attack on Titan Overview
Attack on Titan (Japanese: 進撃の巨人 Hepburn: Shingeki no Kyojin), known in PAL regions as A.O.T.: Wings of Freedom,is an action hack and slash video game based on the animated series Attack on Titan, which is based on the Hajime Isayama's manga series of the same name, released for PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, and PlayStation Vita in Japan. It was released on February 18, 2016, in Japan. On April 7, Koei Tecmo announced a Western release in North America and Europe for August 2016. Microsoft Windows and Xbox One versions were also revealed. On August 21, 2017, Koei Tecmo America confirmed that Attack on Titan 2 has been set for a 2018 release.
1:21 am, August 28, 2019
FINAL FANTASY XIV: SHADOWBRINGERS Full Trailer
12:32 am, August 28, 2019
In Beat Saber the player has access to a range of songs and must keep in time to the beat of that song by using swords to slice red and blue blocks. Each time the player gets it right, they earn a high score and a rank.
A small amount of songs are already available on the game, but the player can also download some of their own choices.
1:59 am, August 27, 2019
Beat Saber is an indie rhythm video game developed and published by Beat Games. It is available for HTC Vive and Oculus Rift virtual reality headsets. It is described as a "rhythm slashing VR game."
1:57 am, August 27, 2019
Into the Breach - First look at its micro battles
Into the Breach is a 'micro-strategy' game from the makers of FTL. We got a chance to go hands-on this week with a pre-release build and recorded a small snippet to showcase it's unique turn-based battle system.
2:45 am, August 23, 2019
- The Japanese subtitle Shikkoku no Hangyaku-sha or Shikkoku no Viranzu as indicated by the furigana (漆黒の反逆者) literally translated to "jet black traitors (villains)".
- Just like with the announcements of the previous expansions, director Naoki Yoshida wore a certain shirt to the announcement event to tease a new upcoming content, this time being a Bugs Bunny shirt. Unlike previous shirts, this one was not related to an upcoming job, but for an upcoming new playable race, revealed to be the Viera.
- Shadowbringer is the name of Final Fantasy IV protagonist Cecil Harvey's ability when he was a dark knight.
- The new Crystarium area is a near identical recreation of the unnamed city that first appeared in the Rapture demo from 2005.
- Final Fantasy XIV: Shadowbringers was the highest rated Final Fantasy title in 13 years.a
2:35 am, August 23, 2019
- 32-bit Windows support terminated.
- Support for hybrid Macintosh models terminated. Recommended models require latest macOS release and AMD graphics running in full 64-bit mode.
2:32 am, August 23, 2019
- Level cap raised to 80.
- Job and role abilities will be adjusted.
- The TP gauge will be removed, with the MP gauge being used by all jobs.
2:32 am, August 23, 2019
- Up to nine new instanced dungeons
- A new high-end raid known as Eden, produced by Tetsuya Nomura.
- A new alliance raid series will be introduced, YoRHa:Dark Apocalypse, produced by Yoko Taro.
2:31 am, August 23, 2019
Final Fantasy XIV: Shadowbringers - Expansion additions
- Exploration of the First, including the following new areas, which each correspond
- Two new cities: Crystarium and Eulmore.
- The Rak’tika Greatwood
- Amh Araeng
- Il Mheg
- Two new playable races, Viera and Hrothgar. The Viera will be female exclusive and the Hrothgar male exclusive.
- Two new jobs to be added, including Gunbreaker and Dancer. Both jobs tentatively will start at level 60.
- New beast-tribes: the Nu mou and the Pixies.
- A new kind of enemy monsters from the First: the Sin Eaters, the world's equivalent of The Source's Voidsent enemies.
- New end game content for Disciples of the Hand and Land, including the "Restoration of the Holy See of Ishgard".
- The Trust System from Final Fantasy XI will be implemented into the game, allowing players to summon specific NPC to assist them in battle and dungeons.
- New Game Plus system, which will allow players to repeat storyline quests and battles that they have already completed. Can also be used by level boosted characters to experience the storyline that they skipped by using the level boost feature.
2:30 am, August 23, 2019
Final Fantasy XIV: Shadowbringers Story
What awaits the liberator…? Tension grips the land as six nations now stand allied against the imperial armies of Garlemald. With the threat of war on the horizon, the Warrior of Light comes face-to-face with an old enemy seemingly risen from the ashes—Zenos. Could this impending conflict serve as a catalyst for an eighth and final Umbral era?! It is time, once and for all, to take down the Garlean Empire! —Official description from the 2018 North American fanfest
2:28 am, August 23, 2019
Final Fantasy XIV: Shadowbringers Overview
2:22 am, August 23, 2019