Final Fantasy XIV: Shadowbringers
Take part in the next saga of the critically acclaimed FINAL FANTASY® XIV Online with the next legendary expansion pack—SHADOWBRINGERS! Explore breathtaking new environments, encounter exotic new races, master exciting new jobs, and fight alongside prominent characters with the new Trust system as you embark on a new journey as the Warrior of Darkness! With over 16 million adventurers worldwide, join the next chapter and become what you must. Become the Warrior of Darkness!
Final Fantasy XIV: Shadowbringers Rating
Average Rating 4.08 based on 13 ratings.
Final Fantasy XIV: Shadowbringers Trailer
Final Fantasy XIV: Shadowbringers Overview
2:22 am, August 23, 2019
Final Fantasy XIV: Shadowbringers Story
What awaits the liberator…? Tension grips the land as six nations now stand allied against the imperial armies of Garlemald. With the threat of war on the horizon, the Warrior of Light comes face-to-face with an old enemy seemingly risen from the ashes—Zenos. Could this impending conflict serve as a catalyst for an eighth and final Umbral era?! It is time, once and for all, to take down the Garlean Empire! —Official description from the 2018 North American fanfest
2:28 am, August 23, 2019
Final Fantasy XIV: Shadowbringers - Expansion additions
- Exploration of the First, including the following new areas, which each correspond
- Two new cities: Crystarium and Eulmore.
- The Rak’tika Greatwood
- Amh Araeng
- Il Mheg
- Two new playable races, Viera and Hrothgar. The Viera will be female exclusive and the Hrothgar male exclusive.
- Two new jobs to be added, including Gunbreaker and Dancer. Both jobs tentatively will start at level 60.
- New beast-tribes: the Nu mou and the Pixies.
- A new kind of enemy monsters from the First: the Sin Eaters, the world's equivalent of The Source's Voidsent enemies.
- New end game content for Disciples of the Hand and Land, including the "Restoration of the Holy See of Ishgard".
- The Trust System from Final Fantasy XI will be implemented into the game, allowing players to summon specific NPC to assist them in battle and dungeons.
- New Game Plus system, which will allow players to repeat storyline quests and battles that they have already completed. Can also be used by level boosted characters to experience the storyline that they skipped by using the level boost feature.
2:30 am, August 23, 2019
- Up to nine new instanced dungeons
- A new high-end raid known as Eden, produced by Tetsuya Nomura.
- A new alliance raid series will be introduced, YoRHa:Dark Apocalypse, produced by Yoko Taro.
2:31 am, August 23, 2019
- Level cap raised to 80.
- Job and role abilities will be adjusted.
- The TP gauge will be removed, with the MP gauge being used by all jobs.
2:32 am, August 23, 2019
- 32-bit Windows support terminated.
- Support for hybrid Macintosh models terminated. Recommended models require latest macOS release and AMD graphics running in full 64-bit mode.
2:32 am, August 23, 2019
- The Japanese subtitle Shikkoku no Hangyaku-sha or Shikkoku no Viranzu as indicated by the furigana (漆黒の反逆者) literally translated to "jet black traitors (villains)".
- Just like with the announcements of the previous expansions, director Naoki Yoshida wore a certain shirt to the announcement event to tease a new upcoming content, this time being a Bugs Bunny shirt. Unlike previous shirts, this one was not related to an upcoming job, but for an upcoming new playable race, revealed to be the Viera.
- Shadowbringer is the name of Final Fantasy IV protagonist Cecil Harvey's ability when he was a dark knight.
- The new Crystarium area is a near identical recreation of the unnamed city that first appeared in the Rapture demo from 2005.
- Final Fantasy XIV: Shadowbringers was the highest rated Final Fantasy title in 13 years.a
2:35 am, August 23, 2019
FINAL FANTASY XIV: SHADOWBRINGERS Full Trailer
12:32 am, August 28, 2019
Of light and dark. Patch 5.3, Reflections in Crystal, concludes the critically-acclaimed story of Final Fantasy XIV: Shadowbringers. To commemorate, the author explores the themes of Shadowbringers le..
11:20 am, September 17, 2020
insdate: 2019-08-14 06:02:30
title: Final Fantasy XIV: Shadowbringers
category: Massively multiplayer online role-playing game
overview: Take part in the next saga of the critically acclaimed FINAL FANTASY® XIV Online with the next legendary expansion pack—SHADOWBRINGERS! Explore breathtaking new environments, encounter exotic new races, master exciting new jobs, and fight alongside prominent characters with the new Trust system as you embark on a new journey as the Warrior of Darkness! With over 16 million adventurers worldwide, join the next chapter and become what you must. Become the Warrior of Darkness!
publisher: Square Enix Co., Ltd.
developer: Square Enix Co., Ltd.
systems: PlayStation 4, Microsoft Windows, Macintosh operating systems