How do I control the camera using the keyboard in Transport Fever 2?
- <w> <a> <s> <d> keys move up, left, down and right
- <q> and <e> keys to rotate the camera clockwise and counterclockwise
- <r> and <f> keys to tilt the camera up and down
- <y> and <x> keys to zoom the camera in and out
Tip: You can change the keyboard bindings in the “Controls” section from the settings menu.
How do I control the camera with the mouse in Transport Fever 2?
You can control the camera controls with the mouse:
- Holding the right mouse button will drag the camera up, down, left or right.
- If you move the cursor to the edge of the screen it will move the camera up, down left or right. You will need to have edge-scrolling turned on in settings for this to function correctly.
- Hold the middle wheel button to rotate or tilt the camera.
- Roll mouse wheel to zoom the camera in and out