This section is related to Final Fantasy XIV: Shadowbringers
Final Fantasy XIV: Shadowbringers - Expansion additions
2:30 am, August 23, 2019
- Exploration of the First, including the following new areas, which each correspond
- Two new cities: Crystarium and Eulmore.
- The Rak’tika Greatwood
- Amh Araeng
- Il Mheg
- Two new playable races, Viera and Hrothgar. The Viera will be female exclusive and the Hrothgar male exclusive.
- Two new jobs to be added, including Gunbreaker and Dancer. Both jobs tentatively will start at level 60.
- New beast-tribes: the Nu mou and the Pixies.
- A new kind of enemy monsters from the First: the Sin Eaters, the world's equivalent of The Source's Voidsent enemies.
- New end game content for Disciples of the Hand and Land, including the "Restoration of the Holy See of Ishgard".
- The Trust System from Final Fantasy XI will be implemented into the game, allowing players to summon specific NPC to assist them in battle and dungeons.
- New Game Plus system, which will allow players to repeat storyline quests and battles that they have already completed. Can also be used by level boosted characters to experience the storyline that they skipped by using the level boost feature.